ECSEL JU Progress
- ECSEL JU Calls for Proposals for 2015 CLOSE SOON! Don’t forget to get your proposals submitted well before the deadline of September 8th.
- ECSEL JU signed all contracts for the 12 projects selected for funding through the Calls for Proposals of 2014 and executed the pre-financing payments to the project coordinators. We call to mind that the total RD&I investment in these projects exceeds 708M€, supported by 144M€ national grants and 155 M€ European Union grants, through the H2020 programme.
- ECSEL JU continued supporting the projects launched under the ARTEMIS and ENIAC Joint Undertakings. Including ECSEL pre-financing, the Joint Undertaking will pay in excess of 125M€ in grants this year, which is more than double the figure of last year.
Preparations for the ECSEL JU Stakeholders Forum 2015 on 18 September 2015 in Graz
- The Private Members Board is organizing a stakeholder forum open to all public and private stakeholders, preparing the 2016 multiannual strategic research and innovation agenda and the draft research and innovation activities plan for approval. The event will take place in Graz, on 18 September 2015, starting at 9:00 and finishing at 16:30. Do not forget to register! http://ecsel.eu/web/events/SFM_2015.php
The ECSEL Participating States and the Regions
- Reaching 23 ECSEL Participating States
At this point in time, ECSEL JU has executed twenty five Administrative Arrangements with National Funding Authorities in twenty three countries.
ECSEL in Public
- The progress of many of the ARTEMIS and ENIAC projects will be shown at the ICT2015 exhibition (Lisbon, 20-22 October 2015) at which ECSEL JU will be present.
- at the European Nanoelectronics Forum (Berlin, 1-2 December 2015). Check the ECSEL JU web-site events page for details.
The largest European conference in micro- and nanoelectronics will take place in Graz, 14-18 September. ECSEL JU will be present with a booth and will moderate the closing panel “Synchronous Advancement of Hardware and Software – Added Value for Europe?”
Free and Safe in Cyberspace
The Open Media Cluster organizes an event on the above topic on 24 September 2015, 9:00 – 17:00, in Brussels, with participation, among others, of the EC, EDA and ECSEL JU.
European Nanoelectronics Forum
The European Nanoelectronics Forum 2015 will take place on 01-02 December in Berlin, Germany. Registration is now open, visit AENEAS website for more details.