The Public-Private Partnership keeping Europe
at the Forefront of Technology Development
Electronic Components and Systems are a pervasive Key Enabling Technology, impacting all industrial branches and almost all aspects of life.
ECSEL JU offers funding for Research, Development and Innovation projects with unparalleled systemic and strategic impact for smart, sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
CONSORTIUM BUILDING EVENT 2015
The Consortium Event 2015 is organised to support formation of project consortia and help them build solid project proposals. In particular it will help encourage project proposals aiming to exploit the synergy among the various disciplines in ECSEL.
- Tuesday 14 April - starting at 14:30
- Wednesday 15 April - finishing at 16:00
At the Bloom Hotel In Brussels
More information about the event HERE.
ECSEL JU opens two concurrent Calls in 2015:
- H2020-ECSEL-2015-1-RIA-two-stage - Research and Innovation Actions (RIA)
- H2020-ECSEL-2015-2-IA-two-stage - Innovation Actions (IA)
Both ECSEL Calls 2015 have two stages, Project Outline (stage 1) and Full Project Proposal (stage 2). The submission of a Project Outline is mandatory, only proposals having submitted a Project Outline will be allowed to submit a Full Project Proposal.
- at 17:00 Brussels time on 12 May 2015 for Project Outline stage
- at 17:00 Brussels time on 8 September 2015 for Full Project Proposal stage
For more information please click HERE